- Extend the growing season; Cold frames protect plants from cold and wet conditions and will enable you to start growing in early spring
- Easy to open; The hinged lid makes accessing your plants hassle free
- Durable; Constructed from a strong and durable fir wood frame with polycarbonate panels
- Perfectly sized; Measures L90 x W48 x H49.5 centimetres
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Extend the growing season and keep your non-hardy protected from harsh weather conditions with this wooden cold frame from Garden Grow. Cold frames are great for protecting young seedlings, vegetables or flower beds from adverse weather, primarily the cold and wet. Lift and transplant non-hardy plants into the cold frame for protection from frosts through the winter months. The transparent roof allows sunlight to penetrate without the risk of heat escaping.
This cold frame is constructed using strong and durable fir wood with polycarbonate panels. It features a hinged lid to make accessing your plants hassle free, so you can tend to them easily. This attractive cold frame measures L90 x W48 x H49.5cm and will make a great addition to any garden.
Note: The cold frame has not been pre-treated.
Please note that due to the weight of this product, delivery will take between 5 and 7 days and is charged at £7.95.
Due to courier limitations we are unable to deliver this product outside mainland UK, to Scottish Highlands, Isles or BFPO addresses.
Dimensions: L90 x W48 x H49.5cm